You can buy Dihydrocodeine alone or as a combination of paracetamol and dihydrocodeine. This is a pain reliever that is a kind of synthetic opioid which is mainly prescribed as a painkiller or cough suppressant by the physician.
How should I take Dihydrocodeine?
Dihydrocodeine is available in the form of tablets, capsules and injections but doctors usually prescribe it as an oral medicine in the first instance. You should know that the injection form is only available in some countries and it is taken in an intramuscular format. In a lot of places, any medicine containing codeine is strictly regulated.
If you are suffering from severe acute pain then you can use dihydrocodeine because it is similar to codeine and it works very fast as a palliative. According to some medical authorities, dihydrocodeine is also used for pertussis infection, pneumonia and other related diseases of the pulmonary system.
So you can take it as a tablet or capsule form but you need to know about the required dose for your situation before taking dihydrocodeine. The best thing to do is to read the label and get the correct information about dosage and also check the side-effects before you take dihydrocodeine. That’s the recommended approach, especially if you buy dihydrocodeine online. Although it is is impossible to buy dihydrocodeine online in many countries (at least legally) I live in the UK where it is possible to buy dihydrocodeine online buy dihydrocodeine online from a number of licensed online pharmacies.
Dihydrocodeine is not just a pain relief medicine but it is also a powerful stress reliever during acute migraine, body ache and other sort of pains. But it should be remembered that you should not take this medicine without a proper medical diagnosis to determine whether you really need it or not. Only your doctor will be able to prescribe this medicine in the form of tablets (in the UK you can find an online doctor to do this however, also elsewhere in the EU but not in all countries.) In any event, do not take these orally or inject them into your muscles without getting the guidance of a registered doctor whether online or in person.
Dihydrocodeine basically reduces severe to moderate pain and it is better than any other form of common analgesic. Sometimes dihydrocodeine is available in the form of dihydrocodeine tartrate. This can be used as a pain-relief drug for joint pains, rheumatism, osteoarthritis and diseases related to the inflammation of blood vessels.
Is this medicine suitable for you? How should you store it?
Please go through the medicine leaflet that comes along with tablets, which provides important information fora all patients. You can use Dihydrocodeine but you have to be careful about the composition and understand whether it is really suitable for your condition or not. You should note how to take the medicine, and for how long you should continue the exact dosage as directed by the registered medical practitioner.
I have many friends who have been suffering from constant bouts of migraine and unbearable toothache. When they used Dihydrocodeine, they felt an instant relief, and they used it whenever the toothache or migraine reoccurred. It gives a warm, smooth and relaxed effect, but you should remember to use this medicine only to reduce pain. You should not develop an addiction for this medicine; otherwise it can lead to death (seriously!)
What are the special precautions that are to be maintained regarding this medicine?
Dihydrocodeine should not be taken under special circumstances. These include:
- Do not take medicine in case you are suffering from any respiratory ailment.
- If you are hypersensitive to any or all of the ingredients in this medicine then please discontinue the use.
- Do not take Dihydrocodeine if you are suffering from disorders related to the brain or nervous system, otherwise this medicine can often have adverse side effects.
- It should be protected from light, and please check the expiry date printed on the label.
Please do not ignore pain. Switch over to Dihydrocodeine instead.
Dihydrocodeine is a pain reliever which is mainly used for reducing and eliminating post-operative pain and moderate to acute pain. It helps to reduce your severe body ache and provides you immediate warm relief. If you are suffering from long-term pain then doctors prescribe this medicine to get relief from the pain because it contains codeine which helps to relax our nervous system.
We know that mainly our nervous system and brain feel the pain and it comes through our nerves, so it is very important to reduce that pain. First we have to relax our nerves and brain and for your kind information, let me tell you that Dihydrocodeine is doing exactly this.
- Dihydrocodeine contains codeine which works as a pain reliever.
- It is available in general stores and online also.
- No hidden side effects.
- You can take it with a combination of paracetamol.
- It works as a supportive medicine also but do not take it with other pain killers.
- It is medically approved and safe.
- Works as an instant pain reliever.
- Used for post operation pain also but not in case of pregnancy.
Should I take it as a moderate pain reliever?
Yes, you can take it as a moderate and acute pain reliever but there are different doses for separate diseases. If you are suffering from pain then you can easily take it in a low dose for first three days but if the pain remains the same then you should consult the doctor to find out the best dose for you. Normally there are no serious side effects when taking this medicine but everyone is different so you need to be vigilant at first. At the first sign of any serious side-effect of course you should stop taking the medicine and contact your doctor for more information.
So you can take Dihydrocodeine as a pain reliever.
In case of acute and prolonged pain, we have a general tendency to use pain-killers without any proper medical consultation, or else to go to a registered medical practitioner when matters really become worse. But friends, I am not accusing you of negligence; I am just acting as your friend, philosopher and guide to tell you about the multiple harmful effects of painkillers that are openly available in the market.
If you want to avoid any unpleasant situation after using painkillers, then you can just switch over to dihydrocodeine which is known for a consistent and steady pain-relief action. You can buy dihydrocodeine 30mg from many high street pharmacies with a prescription, and you can also buy dihydrocodeine online in the UK and get a free prescription from a registered doctor if you know where to go.
What is the composition?
Although we do not care to know the chemical composition of most of the medicines, but we should be aware and try to understand the dosage and composition very carefully so that the medicines do not have any negative effects on us. If you buy dihydrocodeine 30mg then you can find out the important information about this medicine by reading the leaflet that comes in the box. I am sharing some important features of dihydrocodeine here:
- It is basically used to relieve moderate to extreme forms of pain.
- For adults, the ideal dosage should include 1 tablet (30mg) after a gap of every four to six hours.
- It is strictly not recommended for children below four years.
- The dosage should be reduced at a moderate level for patients suffering from acute renal or hepatic complications.
- Dihydrocodeine should not be recommended for comatose patients.
There are any special provisions when using dihydrocodeine?
You can buy dihydrocodeine online in the UK, but you have to be extremely careful to follow the advice of the pharmacist and doctor. I still remember my school friend Johann, who neglected the restrictions printed on a medicine bottle, and he suffered from acute night blindness all throughout his life. Please follow the precautions very carefully, my friends, before you buy any medicine:
- If you buy dihydrocodeine 30mg then be careful to note down the expiry date.
- Dihydrocodeine should be given in minimum or reduced doses in case of patients suffering from Asthma or other respiratory disorders.
- For elderly and senile patients, or those who suffer from extreme debilitation, the dosage of Dihydrocodeine should be marked and it should be monitored constantly by a registered medical practitioner.
- There should be special restrictions regarding the dosage of Dihydrocodeine in people who are already having medical complications like adreno-cortical problems, prostrate and urethra related problems, inflammatory or irritable bowel syndromes, high blood pressures, hypothyroidism, and epileptic seizures.
- This medicine should not be consumed with alcohol, as this can lead to disastrous effects on health, and it may also cause death.
- You should not take this medicine longer than it is prescribed by your physician.
Does Dihydrocodeine have any undesirable side effects?
The basic reason why you should buy dihydrocodeine UK is to reduce pain. It is a semi-synthetic medicine that can be combined with paracetamol to reduce pain. It can be used as oral tablets, intra-muscular injections, or it can also be taken through the rectal passage in emergency situations.
The notable side effects of this medicine can include impairment of physical and automatic actions like driving and lifting up heavy things. In special cases the patient may experience itching sensation and rashes all over the skin. This medicine is strictly prohibited in lactating mothers, as the usage can have negative effects on the embryo. Constipation can also be an undesirable side effect of this medicine.
You should consult a doctor online and then you can buy dihydrocodeine 30mg.